Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Threateningcall from NTR Bhavan ( State Office of TDP in Hyderabad)

Threateningcall from NTR Bhavan ( State Office of TDP in Hyderabad)

To day I was to receive a threatening call from NTR Bhavan ( State Office of TDP in Hyderabad ). You may be surprised to know this.

What is the cause for this threatening call?:

I am a writer, thinker. I was proposing an alternative economical and political set up. It is action plan consisting mainly 5 points given below. I named it as Operation India 2000. I had also enclosed Economy package to generate funds for implementing my plan. By this all the center and state governments in India can minimize their admn. Expenditure by 50%. Along with the operation India 2000 and economy package I had sent a spl package for APSRTC and also Endownment boards in India .

From 1997 November I was proposing this to Mr.Nara chandrababu Naidu. But there was no response. Not only as a CM but also an opposition leader he was not interested in my proposal . Yet his deputy Secretary had wrote me a letter quoting the CM, promised for the appropriate usage of my plan.

For What?:
In the year 2002 April 22nd I had send a MO for Rs.10 requested the CM’s office to take it as a service charge and respond on my plan. The MO was delivered. Still there was no response. As it has become paid service I had complained to the District Consumer’s Forum in Chittoor. This was flashed in News Magazines . So that just to divert the media the DS to CM had wrote a letter.

Letter to NTR Bhavan:
I hadn’t given up my mission. In the mean time I had became a reporter for Andhraprabha/A Telugu Daily. Now working as reporter for Daily thanthi. In the last month I was to attend the press meet by Mr.Narachandrababu. I had planned to give a representation by hand to him. Unfortunately it was not possible. So that I had send it by couriers. As there was no response for the last 10 years , I had admitted that the dust bins at NTR Bhavan are hungry and eating papers.

Threatening:
In this occasion I was to receive a threatening call from NTR Bhavan. A person called me to my cell (bearing Number: 9397036815) from a land number 040-23542108. He had threatened me to stop writing unparliamentarily words. If not so the results may be seviour.(Murder?)

I request you to take necessary action on this issue. I am prepared to file a compliant in writing also. I am also prepared to attend before the any enquiring authority if necessary security given.

From:
Chittoor.s.Murugeshan,Reporter-Daily Thanthi, #7-85, Banala street , chittoor(A.P)